Monday, February 9, 2009

Tricia's joining of art and family blogs: Archival Bliss

Lately my creativity has taken a definite turn toward recording family histories, of creating a sort of family heritage album, in addition to my card-making, that has brought me much satisfaction and joy.

Because of this, I have combined both of my blogs to create one blog: Archival Bliss. I have enjoyed focusing on getting to know various family members, deceased and currently living, through the little bits and pieces that other family members have shared.

This online journal, a place to connect and become acquainted with others, has also become a venue of self-discovery as well. I welcome any and all to join in the fun--and perhaps experience a satisfying journey of introspection as well.

Photo: Me, age 7, enjoying the written word

No comments:

Post a Comment