Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A totally different sort of digital art by Tricia

OK, folks, I must say that my little budgie has felt a little left out of all the legacy scrapbooking, so I am, by direct (huh?) orders from my birdie, including this cute little page I created.

Yes, it's a bit different from the others. But it has style. It has oomph. And it has a poem that I wrote, which must be read with someone b-boxing in the background.

For those of you who do not know what that is, from, well, the 1980s to present...well, I may just have to ask you to deal with it (or be relieved in your ignorance).


Keep in mind, this rap song/poem made a WHOLE lot more sense when we still had our rabbit, Honey Bunny. But why let a possible Pulitzer prize winning poem go to waste by sending directly to the computer Recycling Bin? Oh the horror! (ha and double ha!)

So, without further ado, here it is. And for the one or two of you who cannot receive graphics/photos on your computer, I'm doubly apologetic because this post will seem utterly and hopelessly BIZARRE! (like it already doesn't??)

From Tricia, Mama Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment