Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tricia's mom at seven (photo collage)

OK, Mommie, here's a scrapbook page about you. You are such a cutie. It's hard to believe you are younger in this photo than Hannah is right now.

I'm glad you were a girly girl and that it runs in the family. I may not like to wear dresses much (or frilly hats), but I do like pretty things. Thank you for the legacy of love, beauty, femininity, and kindness you share with other severy day of your life.

Love,
Your Trishey



p.s. Tell daddy that if you click on the picture, it often opens up a little bigger, so he won't have to squint!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. I love the layout of your blog! Did you do that? It's gorgeous and I love the colors.

    Just wanted to stop by and meet you! I browswed around and love your creativity. I look forward to seeing more in future visits!

    Pretty Organizer

    ReplyDelete