Friday, January 30, 2009

A scrapbook page of my Grandma Schnell

Hello to some new recipients of my posts:

I promise you I will not "bother" you, just wanted to share some of my artwork that involves family legacy and a wonderful heritage. I occasionally post (once or twice a month) and I have included you all (I can only have 10 email addresses) for this blog. This blog, turtleonalog, is a blog/diary that features mostly my artwork.

My other blog, thequietlife-peaceseeker.blogspot.com gives update on our little Williams family. Anyway, welcome. If you would rather not receive these messages, just let me know.

Here is a digital scrapbook page of my beloved Grandma Schnell, my dad's mom. I wish I'd gotten to know her better. I look forward to heaven and sitting on the front porch, chatting about all sorts of things.

I am grateful to have photos of my grandparents, great-grandparents. I hope to someday write out more stories on these Schnell legacy pages as I learn more about these wonderful ancestors.


And so it continues... Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! And how cool is your blog template?! Did you design it yourself? I love the scrollwork at the top and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete