Sunday, September 20, 2009

John and Hannah equals FUN!

These pictures are so much fun! Since my computer is in the shop for mild repairs (at least I'm hoping), I've been using our older computer, which has older photos on the hard drive. I also didn't have many of my digital collage fun stuff or embellishments, but I thought this collage turned out pretty well.

These "retro" pix were taken in Kentucky. Hannah had banged up her chin while visiting auntie Pam and family in Florida, thus the "look-at-me bandage." Aunt Pam fixed Hannah's boo-boo up so well, in fact, that the girlie didn't need stitches! Thank you dear sister!

I wasn't a part of this "photo session," but it looks to me like John and Hannah took turns taking pictures of each other while playing in the backyard. The end results are a lot of fun. I especially like the closeup of John. He looks handsome, fun-loving and full of life, just like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment