Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hannah and fourth grade


Here's a go at some "creative" writing, and a stab at humor regarding our last couple of weeks:

"See Hannah start fourth grade. See how Hannah enjoys fourth grade. See Hannah and many classmates (8 out of 24) get sick in the SECOND WEEK of the school year. See parents turn to each other and say, "Oh my. It's like having Dick and Jane and Hannah back at home for the summer!"
Teacher makes sure there isn't too much homework at night so the children do not get too far behind. See parents be grateful."

I'll be posting more of life's happenings before too long. Just wanted to post a little something new for those who are tired of seeing the same old stuff on my blog (like myself).

On a quick health note: I saw a doctor today and she said I seem to be doing better, that the rather violent coughing (my terminology) is normal to get all the stuff out of my lungs. I asked if I should be concerned about Hannah's lingering cough and she said no, not if Hannah's breathing patterns and temps are normal. That's good; I'll keep an eye on her still, of course, Mama Bear that I am.

TW

No comments:

Post a Comment