Thursday, August 28, 2008

So glad my sister is here!

My sister is visiting us here in Texas. I'm so glad she's able to be here. And I'm also very proud of her: She graduated this past Sunday from a VERY grueling two years of Physician's Assistant school! She even was awarded high honors for doing so well in her classes and rotations, an award given to only five class members.

Mom and Dad and I have been "sharing" our time with her. I'm so aggravated that I've spent a lot of time being sick, felt like a truck ran over me, the last two days, but I'm feeling better tonight and hoping maybe she and I can shop or just hang out tomorrow. Poor Hannah's not gotten to spend *any* time with her Auntie Pam, whom she loves very much.

We're watching an I Love Lucy episode. Hannah's been enjoying them so much; she gets such a belly laugh over Lucy's antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment