Sunday, August 10, 2008

We were 'Singing in the Rain'





















A couple of weeks ago, I came home from being out and about. I'd gotten some pretty rough news earlier in the day and was feeling pretty down. To top it off, I couldn't even pull into our apartment complex because of the flooding that surrounded the driveway. So I pulled into a nearby parking lot and walked home. I was wearing sandals and decided to just take them off and walk in my bare feet.

When I got home, soaked to the skin, I decided to "make some memories" and invited Hannah to join me in splashing in some puddles! What great fun we had, and even got John to take some pictures! I wanted that day to end on a positive note, if possible, and I made one little girlie verrrrry happy!

All for now!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment