Monday, August 4, 2008

10th Anniversary Fun!

John and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this past Friday. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years; I feel very blessed to have had such a happy marriage the entire time. That's worth it's weight in gold!

John and I took a little trip to get away; we realized how long it'd been since we'd stayed in any "nicer" hotels, even La Quinta (still not too fancy), because we realized just how much they've gone up in price! I guess we travel so little. . . but still, we had fun. We didn't do anything extravagant. Simply getting away was an extravagance for us, while a good friend watched Hannah. We did visit Cowtown (Fort Worth), but it was so hot, we didn't stay too long. We just walked around a while, shopped in a really neat store, tried on cowboy hats (at least I did), and had a relaxing time. For the most part, we just enjoyed the hotel, though. We read and played games and napped and watched TV. It was so fun to watch John relax! I have just as much fun seeing *him* have a nice time as I do when I'm just chilling.

We're watching a very rousing Rangers/Yankees ballgame right now. Our girlie is sleeping (we hope!) and we're having fun just hanging out together.

To read more, or my earlier blogs, read www.thequietlife-peaceseeker.blogspot.com

love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment