Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tufted Titmouse


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Okay, so here's two pictures of a little bird I painted. The first is, of course, a scan of the not-yet-completed painting and the second is the finished piece. I worked in some pen & ink detail on the branch he's sitting on.

I'm working on a couple of other paintings right now and will try to share soon!

We're having a nice vacation. Hannah's really enjoyed being home and reading and just spending time with all of us together. I decided to just chill this year and so I didn't send out any (gasp!) Christmas cards this year. But I've always been one to correspond throughout the year and so I'm not too worried about it. Besides, I try to send out Valentine's cards or something, to let people know we're thinking of them. I figure everyone appreciates a little note right about then, once the hustle and bustle of Christmas has passed.

All for now,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment