Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas decorations



The first picture shows Hannah with her markerboard--she was home sick from school a couple of weeks ago, had a fever and a sore throat. She spent most of the day speechless (gasp!), a difficult thing for her! ha! But she had her handy-dandy marker board upon which she could scribble her thoughts, ramblings and requests. I think John grew a little weary of the constant "squeaky, squeaky" sound of marker on board. But it wasn't TOO bad!

I thought I'd show a couple of pictures of decorations, with my ever-ready model, Hannah. Every year, I say I am "just not going to decorate much, really, I'm not!!" But then I can't help myself. I know Hannah enjoys the pretty colors and all the Christmas glitter and glow. We even hung up some pink lights in her room this year, plus some out on the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment