Sunday, December 7, 2008

Conversations with my McHannah


















John often takes Hannah to McDonald's so she can "burn off the energy," while he can still log on to a wireless connection/hotspot. They don't eat much there (much to the chagrin of management, I'm sure), just a little fruit 'n yogurt.
But I didn't realize, until the following conversation, just how much fast food venues have become a part of our routine:

Tricia, out and about with her girlie: "Hey Hannah, let's go out to eat."

Hannah, gleeful about any time spent with mommy: "Ok! Are we going to McDonald's?"

Tricia: "No, baby, we're going someplace better than that! Someplace special."

Hannah, after a brief pause and a quick smile brightening her face: "Hey, I know! What about Burger King!"


Oh my. Note to self: provide daughter with more of a variety in culture and dining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment