Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 years, 10 reasons I love Hannah

Well, I couldn't NOT post a birthday collage for Hannah, so here it is. The rule of thumb in graphic design is not to use more than three different fonts on one page--and I came in at three! Funny the things you learn in college that stick with you. I guess I should thank my publication design professor (no, not John, although he may have told me that tidbit as well). I'm not sure what "they" do if you break the rule--throw one in grammar jail??

Lately, at the end of the day, I seem to feel very tired and a little irritable (apologies to John and Hannah) and yet I have no idea what I accomplished that day. Today was a little better. I'm still learning some computer programs such as Microsoft Access. Sometimes it makes my brain a little numb, there's so much to learn, but it's still a lot of fun. Have no idea in the world what I'll do with all this technological savvy (ha!)--I might like to work for some small- to middle-size business eventually.

Okay, all for now,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment