Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Need prayers for my Dad

I got this email from my mom today, about my daddy, and would appreciate your prayers:


For several Jerry has been having pains in his chest about the middle of the day. Of course he works 3 days a week at Wal-Mart and stands for 8 hrs at a time with a few breaks and lunch break. He began to get worried, and he did mention it to me but somehow I didn't pick up on how bad the pain was from the way he said it. Anyway, last night he told me he might try to go to the ER at Harris Methodist hospital downtown because a friend had had a good experience there.
We got the name of the lady cardiologist this friend had used and called and she wasn't in today. Anyway......Jerry just called from the E.R. He has a clot in the left lung. They are getting ready to do a MRI of groin, both legs and heart. Also, shots in the stomach. He will be admitted of course. He's right now just on a gurney in the hallway of the trauma area.

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment