Friday, October 17, 2008

Meant to post in THIS blog! News about my dad and other stuff...



The first picture is one I took of Hannah at the mall. She bought some girly stuff with her money. The second photo is one John took of Hannah, with her bear all dressed up and no place to go! ha! And notice her hair--we got it cut last week. She was inspired by a friend of hers at school and wanted her hair a shorter length. I imagine her daddy's glad it's still "sort of" long. :)

Thought I'd give an update on my daddy's health... and the entire Williams clan.

Daddy's out of the hospital; he actually went home last weekend. I spent a couple of nights at mom's and dad's, both out of concern for them AND to obtain a little R and R. Sometimes I just need to get away.

I know Daddy didn't get much rest in the hospital, so I was really glad he could go home. I am so grateful he's okay. I'm hoping we can all help him stay on top of things and make sure his health gets back on track. The reason the doctor's let him come home is because they had done another scan or two and did NOT see any more blood clots in his legs, or groin area. I'm very thankful for that! Thank you to my family and friends for your care and concern. I can't imagine life without my loving parents and I was very stressed out about Daddy's health.

Things are about the same for John, Hannah and me. I started on making some Christmas cards. I don't know how many I'll actually make this year, but I'll keep going until I run out of steam. I hope to at least send out a Christmas letter and photo of Hannah anyway. :)

I've been struggling again somewhat with some anxiety and depression issues; I think I have just felt like so many things keep coming up and we haven't been able to keep our heads above water in some respects. From my mom's health issues this summer, to some other extended family problems, to our tire and rim being stolen, to financial strains (but with the help of the seminar we're going to, we feel hopeful) to my daddy's latest hospital stay, it just seems it's one thing or another.

But, on the other hand, I'm grateful that we have a verrrry happy marriage and good parent/child relationship. Not many people can say that and I pray I never take it for granted.

All for now.

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment