Monday, June 2, 2008

Long Day

Computer's on the blink, so I'm writing this from John's laptop.

I've been making cards today and crafting with Hannah. We also watched a couple of movies, Rataotoille (sp?) and an American Girl movie. She's at a fun age and is finally learning not to be so crazy and wild around Mama, that I like things relatively calm.

Poor John crashed early tonight. He was so tired. We both are and were so glad that she fell asleep at a decent time.

I've also been practicing my calligraphy quite a bit. I'm actually making some progress in learning some of the specific typography and fonts. I'll try to show some pix here eventually.

A long summer ahead of us--we're already looking forward to school starting! I guess if our babysitters didn't keep bailing on us, or falling through, it'd be OK. As it is, I'm hoping we can celebrate our birthdays in style anyway (20th and 26th). Funny, I still enjoy my birthday, even at 34 years old! Even if it was just me and a cake on an island, I'd still celebrate!

Well, that's it for now.

TW

No comments:

Post a Comment