Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday girl is 12



Well, I thought I'd share some birthday photos--our girlie turned 12 years old February 8. Hard to believe! I had thought maybe she would feel having a birthday cake (Photo #1) with candles was too "little kiddish." My mistake. She looked a bit crestfallen when I said I wasn't sure if we would "do cake." Boy, oh, boy, did I remedy that! ha! I guess everyone, at every age, pretty much likes cake. Lesson learned! :)

We had her good friend, Adam, over for the celebration (the day before her actual birthday). He's always been such a good chum for her. Instead of trying to figure out which girlfriend to invite to our smallish apartment, I decided to just invite Adam over instead, to change things up a little. You can see in Photo #2 we had a great time!

Then on her birthday, our dear friend and neighbor, Darla, brought Hannah some wonderful gifts. She found Hannah an I Love Lucy Monopoly game! What fun! We were all excited about that one. She also created the coolest gigantic tissue paper flower (Photo #3), and on the inside were goodies--candy, chapsticks, etc. Kinda of like a fancy pinata that you don't hit with a stick! ha!

After I picked Hannah up from school, we went to Build-A-Bear where we bought some clothes for her bears. She picked some really cute outfits out, including a cute pink Rangers T-shirt for one! All in all, a fun time.

Still can't believe she's 12 (sniff, sniff). My baby. My precious. My love.

All for now,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment