Monday, August 8, 2011

Pool time


Hadn't done a photo collage in a while... thought it was time to share some pretty pix. And yes, I took them while in the pool myself. I held verrrrry steady, you can imagine! Our camera is not waterproof. Also, tried not to notice John's look of consternation at me having the camera in the pool--I'm not sure I could have kept quiet and not said "be careful" a thousand times if he did it instead of me! ha!

School starts a week from now. Poor Hannah, I think this is the first year she's not as thrilled to start as in times past. She feels torn, because she's excited to see her friends again, but doesn't want to start up with schoolwork (she's a normal, red-blooded American tween, for sure!) ha! But also, she wishes she had some girlfriends who weren't so much into the "clique" thing, or drama queens. They're definitely not as bad as so many out there, but Hannah recently said that all she wants in life is " a true friend." She's absolutely fine with her friends all playing with each other. What she doesn't like is when her current friends are nice some days, but then not-so-nice, or even snide, other days. So that's on our prayer list. I believe God hears even the smallest prayers.

All for now,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment