Monday, July 5, 2010

Gotta love these creative ice breakers!


Okay, so I just found another website that has some really funky stuff! This decorating site has wall stickers that you can use to jazz up your house, from funky to fun, glam to glitzy, silly to serious! I'm really diggin' the powerpole and barcode. They crack me up! Not sure if I'd be bold enough to have them on MY wall, but still, it'd be a great conversation piece! I guess the barcode would be really cool for those working as a cashier! (Eh, or maybe not!)

Of course, they have regular ones too, like flowers, butterflies, birds, etc.

Check it out!

www.ferm-living.com

1 comment:

  1. These are the wall decals we got for Theda's room way back in 2007. Alas, in the house we are in now (my grandparent's old place) her room doesn't have painted walls (awful wallpaper!), so we can't put them up for her now.

    ReplyDelete