Sunday, June 27, 2010

Creativity and fun


Okay, so I have just discovered the coolest website: www.designerstencils.com! This photo is on their home page, as an example of what one can do with their stencils.

I found it while perusing through my Country Living magazine, which can be found at countryliving.com and am just now clicking through to see what they offer. I can't believe they offer culinary stencils as well--oh my word, I didn't even KNOW stencils existed for cakes, cookies, etc. Man, have *I* been living in the dark ages (well, if it has to do with culinary skills, I'm really not too surprised!) ha! I know I'm definitely going to share the website with my cake decorating friends.

Anyway, I already have quite a number of stencils, courtesy of my dear sister-in-law, and I use them quite a bit. I don't tend to use the larger ones as often; I use the smaller ones to make my cards with.

John and I had terrific birthdays, lots of fun, love and laughter with family. I haven't gotten together with my friends yet, but I'm hoping they won't be too busy this summer to maybe sneak away for a quick girlfriend lunchdate!

I finally got my mom to join Facebook. Yay! I know she'll have a nice time keeping connected with friends and family that way.

All for now,
Tricia

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a great birthday!!!! enjoy all of your stencil fun.....this cake is gorgeous (almost too good to eat!!) :)))

    ReplyDelete