Monday, June 8, 2009

A makeover of sorts



















We are having a wonderful visit with John's mom. Hannah is VERY happy to have her Grandma Williams here! They have a special bond and I am so glad about that.

So far, we've just run some errands, driven around a little, and yet mostly stayed at home and just spent time together. Grandma and Hannah especially like to put puzzles together. Hannah loves having companionship, so I know she is in seventh heaven to have such a special guest!

When I returned from my lovely vacation a few days ago, I returne
d home to a mess--a frustrating, inFuriating follicle mess! Hannah had gotten a knot in her hair about as big as a bird's nest! It was so insane, we couldn't brush, comb, or coax it out. So it had to go. So now folks, pictured above is the involuntary makeover of a nine-year-old girl. From long and luxurious to cute, sassy and Pixie Girl!

Oh, and did I mention: I was the hairdresser? Welcome to Williams' Salon! ha! Pretty good for my first time, I suppose! Actually fairly even in the back. Maybe I have a new career?... Nah.

All for now,
Tricia

p.s. These photos were taken about a week or two apart. Does she look older now?
p.s.s. Mom? This was the "surprise" I told you about that Hannah wanted to show you. So, uh, SURPRISE! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment