Saturday, July 5, 2008

Unexpected Date

Thanks to a good friend, Hubby and I got some unexpected time together! What a treat. Did we do anything special? Well, we drove around Cowtown in Fort Worth a little. Would you believe I've never been there? It actually looks like it might be fun to walk around and see them Cowboy sights. I used to loathe all things cowboy, or at least grew weary of them, being an Oklahoma girl. I also attended elementary and high school down the street from the Cowboy Hall of Fame in OKC, for pete's sake!
Thank you, Mindy, for giving John and me an unexpected day (and overnight) together. All we did was nap, drive around, go for a walk, watch North by Northwest (good ol' Cary Grant), and make our own brownie sundaes. Yes, on second thought, it was simply perfect!
TW

Oh, and here is a cute picture of John and Hannah on his birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment