Monday, February 25, 2008

Too busy!

Well, just a quick note that in the last two weeks we've been to the ER for John when he had a kidney stone and then last week he had surgery to obliterate that stone. Then this weekend Hannah was the flower girl in a wedding. So of course that meant rehearsal dinner and rehearsal Saturday night, and then up early Sunday to fix her hair. She looked beautiful. We plan to order pix from the photographer at some point.

The wedding was wonderful, of course. The bride glowing. And yes, I cried when Hannah and the Bible boy (Adventist version of the Ring Bearer), her friend Parker, walked down the aisle together. Hard not to wonder, incurable romantic that I am, if in 20 years they could walk down the aisle yet again. As a couple. Parker's a quality young man, I can't help myself. No, no; I won't push that or anything. It's just a fun speculation.

Guess that's enough catch-up for now!

TW

No comments:

Post a Comment