Sunday, November 25, 2012

Princess girl portrait

Here's another portrait I drew of Hannah wearing her princess tiara. She is about six years old here. She'd been to a store in the mall called Libby Lu, where they dressed up, got their hair fixed really cute, donned a tiara, and got some sparkling dust sprinkled all over her. She had a blast. Happy memories for us! Anyway, I'm working on a couple more right now, but I realized I hadn't posted this one yet.

We've had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving weekend. I hate to see it end, but am thankful Christmas vacation is just around the corner. This was probably the first time in several months I've seen John truly relax, especially on a weekday. We had some very nice family time, which is always a good thing.

I've also begun oil painting. I'm still on track to paint oil portrait commissions, as well as these pencil drawn ones. My first oil portrait (not commission, just an assignment I gave myself) is coming along nicely. I'll try to post some more soon.

All for now,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment